Need help planning out your meals for the week and keeping them all in one place? This set of 2 super-cute meal weekly planning pages are the perfect thing to motivate you to get it done.
This is a digital product to print at home. No physical item will be shipped to you.
This PDF file includes:
A Week at a Glance meals planner page, so you can see all of your meals in an easy to read list you can put on the fridge
A page for planning out specific dinners, breakfast and lunches
Tip: Laminate your pages to make it reusable week after week!
This is a digital product that is immediately available to you for download after purchase. Nothing will be shipped to you. You can print it out and use it again and again and start enjoying it right away! This product is for personal use only. Not for resale.
How to Download
All of the the products are digital download products. NOTHING will be shipped. Digital Download will be clearly marked by all applicable products.
How to Download the Digital Products:
1. Click on the item you wish to purchase.
2. Click add to cart.
3. A pop-up box will appear.
4. Click on checkout.
5. Fill in Contact and Billing information.
6. Add in a discount code if applicable.
**The system ONLY ALLOWS ONE discount code per order. Some restrictions may apply.**
7. Click continue to payment method.
8. Check your email. You will receive 2 emails.
Thefirst emailwill be anorder confirmation receipt.
TheSECOND email will contain your digital products. Click on the link in the email to be taken to your products.
9. Click the download now button. Save the file to your computer.
10. If it's aZIP file: save the zip file to your computer, right click on the file, and click extract all.
The ZIP files are typically for larger products like bundles and binders.
All files will be sent in PDF format. If you purchased an editable template, open the PDF document and click the link on the page to be taken to the template on Canva.