Blue Watercolor Instagram Story Highlight Covers
Beautiful Blue Watercolor Instagram Highlight Covers, ready-to-use! Just download the file onto your phone, choose the pre-made Instagram highlight covers you want to use on your account and upload them!
Transform your Instagram profile with these beautiful highlight covers for your Instagram stories! This collection includes 50 text icons to choose from. Perfect for bloggers, vloggers, makeup artists, lash technicians, mom life, small businesses, etc
What's Included In This Package:
50 Instagram Highlight Covers
This is an instant digital download, no physical product will be shipped.
How to add new highlights to your profile:
1. Download the file
2. Unzip the file
3. Send photos on your phone
4. Add the new icon images to your Instagram Story
5. For each image, click 'Highlight' bottom right, click 'New', give your new category a name and click Add
How to update highlights you already have:
1. Click on a highlight cover on your profile
2. Click 3 dots bottom right then select 'Edit Highlight'
3. Click 'Edit Cover' and select your new icon image from your Camera Roll
4. Use two fingers to stretch out icon image to fit the circle
5. Click 'Done' top right until it takes you back to your profile
This digital file is pre-made for you and is not a template. It cannot be edited.
This is a digital product that is immediately available to you for download and use after purchase. Nothing will be shipped to you. This product is for personal use only. Not for resale.
How to Download
All of the the products are digital download products. NOTHING will be shipped. Digital Download will be clearly marked by all applicable products.
How to Download the Digital Products:
1. Click on the item you wish to purchase.
2. Click add to cart.
3. A pop-up box will appear.
4. Click on checkout.
5. Fill in Contact and Billing information.
6. Add in a discount code if applicable.
**The system ONLY ALLOWS ONE discount code per order. Some restrictions may apply.**
7. Click continue to payment method.
8. Check your email. You will receive 2 emails.
The first email will be an order confirmation receipt.
The SECOND email will contain your digital products. Click on the link in the email to be taken to your products.
9. Click the download now button. Save the file to your computer.
10. If it's a ZIP file: save the zip file to your computer, right click on the file, and click extract all.
The ZIP files are typically for larger products like bundles and binders.
All files will be sent in PDF format. If you purchased an editable template, open the PDF document and click the link on the page to be taken to the template on Canva.